Uralmashplant JSC designs and supplies equipment, and renders services to one of the key Russian industries – mining sector.
The company provides a wide range of services, including.
- Design, production delivery and after-sales service of mining equipment. Our basic models and their modified versions have proved high performance and contributed to environmental safety of mining operations. Uralmashplant walking draglines and open-mine excavators ensure high productivity of mining enterprises in any area and under any process or climatic conditions. The company is ready to deliver separate types of equipment and spare parts, and renders maintenance and repair services.
- Delivery of various-size cone crushers for primary, secondary and tertiary crushing, jaw crushers, single and double-roll toothed crushers, four-roll crushers with plain rolls, hammer crushers as well as ball, rod, ore and pebble mills, mills for wet and dry autogenous grinding.
The company crushers demonstrate steady operation with no backups required. The crushers are used in various conditions, including tropics and beyond the Arctic Circle, at crushing plants and right in quarries. The crushers are designed for processing of any mining materials, ranging from tight titanium magnetite ores to clay kimberlites.
Until the end of 1960-ies Uralmashplant was the largest manufacturer of cement-industry equipment, including rotary kilns for roasting of cement raw materials, crushers and mills.
At present Uralmashplant has resumed this product line and manufacturers the following equipment:
- mills (mill drum, feed and discharge heads of a mill);
- basic parts of rotary kilns(tyres and shell sections);
- thrust roller bearings;
- reduction gears, large-size shafts, gear rings, etc.;
- tailored equipment;
- renewal services and repair of mechanical equipment.
Reference lists are available upon request.